Pages

Thursday 22 August 2013

22 and fifty two

mark.


old enough now to see through the smoke and mirrors. a mind creating elegance out of chaos. 




I clicked on blogger.com today after being reeled in from a friend of mine who has a blog here, i clicked the link and to my surprise i find out that i'm already a member of 'blogger'. However my intrigue continues as i browse my profile and discover that Since tuesday 1st February 2011 the above two sentences have been waiting for me as a draft. I must have wrote them as my first ever blog and not published it.

The somewhat cryptic message is as illusive to me as it is to you. What smoke and mirrors was i seeing through? elegance out of what chaos? At least the title i can decipher... i was 22 years old at the time, and fifty two was the subject of the blog. (but more about that later)


I am now trying to recall everything i can about February 2011. What insights i may have wanted to share with the world and maybe more importantly why i never published my first blog. 

This all, in comparison to where i am today, will render itself as a sort of side story or background if you will. A prologue to the real reason i clicked the link to blogger.com today and that is my current adventures. The story of how i came to be sitting in a hotel room in Saigon,  Vietnam and where my path is headed from this, my first (published) blog entry. 

Welcome to my Blog. My name is Mark.






No comments:

Post a Comment